Pages

Hello 2018!

Monday, January 15, 2018

A very bright morning, of the new year.

It's been a year since my last post, I keep thinking to start a new one, or just stop blogging. But I am always contemplating to do it on this. Part of me, I love doing this instead of another realistic hobby, blogging is just there. To be keep documented, as my own moment, or historical achievement ( :D)

2017

There are lots of events happening in my life, its require my hard work, my time consuming for the whole day, and the most important thing is, not setting up a PC. yes, I did all blogging from PC, and it's uncomfortable to do it on a laptop.

Around mid-year, we have been decided to move another rental on our own, a normal family would do. As previously were sharing basis even a single person a family in a house. Sometimes quite okay, but there are few moments that awkward.

Let's move on, it's already in the new year man! As we found a home to live in for awhile when we're abroad (yes, this place we consider abroad as when we plan to go our hometown we need an airplane as the only transportation available here).

It's an old quarter for SESB staff that few of them are available for rental. Last two year, this place was nearly possible to get in as very strategic, nearby with the workplace, there are few schools nearby and I think there was a nice neighborhood.

At first, I do expect too much on this house, but let's say the time will heal you, *laugh*. There are lots of holes in the wall because of the drilling, a few cracks, a few holes from the ants. Lousy management from the previous renter, the backyard is really a mess, but surely we will do something. Our focus more the interior, as there is unfurnished house term. We had few big projects, I think, will share on these DIYs kitchen cabinet, storage cabinet and dining japanese table and all cost. I hope this will not going viral though! ;D

All the project took us for about two months plus to be completed, for drafting and planning we got it earlier before move in. Right after move in, to confirm final draft design, and measurement. Small job still going on, it will took us for awhile now, slowly and surely done.

Instead of the bigger project like interior, and the backyard, our frontyard too had a makeover. :D we just re-planting few of our plants to the ground i.e curry leaves, lemon, and small lime ( limau kasturi).

Anyhow, we are happy with our decision.

2k18

Actually I don't remember what's mine on last year resolutions, but for now just enough to stay and live a healthy life, more exercising, and more eat clean.

and still on my wishlist is to join a marathon event!

finger crossed! already start a training, still learning to run in a jog pace, yes I am so bad like that. Like a rhino learn to run, with heavy loads you just stopped at one point, and out of breaths! Die! But, thanks to my life partner, always support me. and to myself please don't give up!


*my fat cries*


I treasure on thing too, a good skincare routine will lead to healthy skin! Yes, currently I'm addicted to take care of my skin. On a mission to wear a mask sheet at least 3-4 times a week. Still planning to include some stuff.

One thing I believe I'm doing this is because will be on the range age of 30. So I need to take care of myself, my health and husband :D. Still, my ultimate goal to Khatam Quran few times in a  year, perform umrah, and more class for the soul and knowledge.

I hope we're doing well this year, insyaAllah.


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS