Pages

It's been a Month!

Thursday, December 15, 2016



Salam dan hai all,

Just want to share this photo before going to delete it. I am shy to share a photo of myself. A snip of mine also I have to think more than twice. Haha.

So last November, I went to Perth for academic conference held by KUIS. What about KUIS with me? I'd just accompany my sister in law.

It's an eye opening about their interesting topics on each participants. Very informative and something that you need to know as myself it is. Haha.

Otherwise, I miss perth for their coffee, fresh fruits and their scenery! Why on earth the simple place was so beautiful! 😅

Alhamdulillah for this opportunity. Anyhow, if you plan to go there. A group in FB really helpful with tips, info and alerts too. You can search their group under tips cuti2 perth (TCCP).

So, that's all. Nanti kalau rajin kita sembang lain.. Hihi

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS