Pages

#MyTravelokaEscape dream vacation!

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Hi all,

Travel around the world would give huge impact on us, how lucky we are that we were born in Malaysia.

I've been all places in the world even tho it's the small district area called "Come by Chance" in Canada. Been there because of work just make myself realize how big our world is! It is super unlimited beautiful places around the world. The scenery, weather and ambiance on each places are different and it has their own authentic identity. It's unique as we are in Malaysia.

Until a day that I saw a contest to win a vacation with #MyTravelokaEscapade. I should make an attempt, why not to give a try, right?

A dream vacation for myself would perfectly be in Sabah, Malaysia. I chose it cause I have never been in Sabah as I stay nearby Sabah which is in Labuan. Unfortunately, I have never been there. A simple ride to across there by ferry or speedboat. I got no chance to ride it.

Hence, we always spent our day off in our hometown, either in Penang or Johor. Back and forth are so exhausted, until husband got to work the next day. It didn't spend the day for a retreat but a family visit for both of our parents. Apparently it just okay, and happy moment to visit them, but still pity to husband as no fully rest for him.

What should we do if we got the chance to an escape to Sabah?

Booked an hotel with spa services. An island hoping for snorkel. A one day road trip to Tip of Borneo in Kudat. Heard from my friend that the views are to die for! ( Giggles! I can't wait!). Last but not least, playing tourist in Kota Kinabalu. Also, this is everyone favorites that cannot wait to know more about places to dining out. A food to take out or seafood! I can't get enough seafood even I live in an island that popular with seafood. yeahh, obviously.

I do think four or five days stay in Sabah is not enough, but at least it will be a great for both of us. We just need a relaxing retreat for clear mind and hectic work schedule. I am an housewife, what I can do is planning, our previous booking to stay in Kota Kinabalu had cancel due to on the spot job coming without notice. And that was not the once there are few times actually.

So, we planned for no travel to hometown in peninsular until we got the tickets for Raya. ( we had our three years streak here in Labuan, so we opt to return for next year). Please pray for us for this (^0^)

Then, we have few free no activities on Chinese New Year, and Labour day. Plus, my husband still have his annual leave balance for six days. hmm.. I hope we can manage to use it wisely before it get expired on last day of March next year.

This is my entry to win this #MyTravelokaEscapade with Traveloka! I hope you enjoy reading my entry. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS