Pages

Hello August!

Monday, August 6, 2018

Salam dan hai,

The breeze from raining in the morning is still hugged me. Very hard to woke up, especially on the Monday's morning.

I've been deciding to delete all of my posts under the label of babbling. Might be all of them are useful, but I don't think so. Let's start fresh.

Recently, I was into something to do as a routine. A skincare. Still doing good, doing basic, not more than that as I am still a beginner because there are lots to read and doing some try and error to my skin condition.

There are few self taught people who doing it great. Means, they took their own times to read, try and error products and the importantly honest reviews. This is the crucial part of the skincare products itself, an honest reviews. Could be save for your money or burnt it.

I played it safe, to minimize the risk of burnt my money onto products that hype but ineffective. I'm a cheapo remember?!

So, this time I would do blogging on my phase of learning and progress of skincare, still there are some recipes to share and places to go. Thus, negativity aren't worth it to vent it here. There are people with great personalities but weird attitudes or vice versa, so same goes with me, if I think I'm normal, might be you aren't to others. So, it's a the same thing right? Just move on, and terminate the parasites. easy!

Nowadays, people aren't into blogging anymore. As most people into the social media like Facebook. Myself personally preferred Instagram as my platform besides the blog. I feel it's easy and easy again. duh! Facebook it's like a formal, but Instagram I find it can be anonymous and easy to reach.

and, I don't have any idea to write now. so pen off. Till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS