Pages

Love yourself, appreciate it!

Friday, July 27, 2018

Salam dan hai,

again for hiatus!


and today, applied new template for my blog. I just did.

To my dearest friend, miss little sailor I,
I do understand your feelings, even though we're not in the same boat nor the situations. It is hard to make people listen to you, especially the person who close to ours that need to be understood or just be considered us first sometime are just fine. Appreciate our self at least make us at ease, and glad to hear we have special bond.
That was our relationship with human being. and for me. I don't have any specifically advise or some thoughts. because it's might different.
Learn to take care of yourself, be happy, toxic people are everywhere. you just need to cut them out. how about there a toxic in your clique? I just did. 

There are lots of reason why you need to be happy, as I seen every single day our societies are so sick. You and I might be a normal person, but truthful we are so sick, lack of manners and humanities.

I've been keep thinking about this, since it was happen to me last week. Had sharing this concern with my husband.

About a group of ladies, where at the moment we are actually met before at the friend's place. I just noticed about them. Then, after that I thought they already went home, but still waiting for public transport.

The mother was standing side of the road, the daughter and their friend at the other side of the road. I was looking at them curiously while waiting my order to be done. (yeah, I went to the chicken wing stall after that).

Then, the mother went to the stall, asking them if they happen to realized when the bus is coming. They just didn't know cause too busy to keep observing cars etc. No so many customer but they received order from calls.

Seems the mother getting more anxious, asking me whether I know someone who drive GRAB or anyone can offer them to the town. I was about to offer them, but something make me turn it down my offer before I offered (lol).

" can you ask the driver for charge us rm5 only?"
" do you think the driver can charge for rm5?"
 "We're out of cash, only have this rm5. Not yet payroll day"

Hmm.. yes, I was about to offer them for free. Asking my sympathy for her to the GRAB driver. I will receive a load of shit then. because everybody need to be understand that she's not the one who out of cash.

people will slammed me about this 

I really don't dare to tell people how desperate I am, if they can be considerate enough, it's enough for me too, i'm grateful. If they don't want to help us or just to comfort at least. I'll be fine too. No hard feelings.

It bothers me for days, to think why the mother had such reactions. hmm.. I don't want to talk bad her, but make me wonder and wander?

If she just say want to go to the town, and seems like no bus at all at the moment, it was my pleasure to offer them a ride.

It's easy to gain 'pahala' and it's easy to turn down people's intention.

It is by it is by all means.

p.s might be I get annoyed by the mother, is not my rizq yet to help them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS