Pages

Today, .. it's about time

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Salam dan hai,

There is a time i would drop a thought want to give up blogging. But, this is part of me, who loves to write my thoughts here. freely without any forces.

A few days more, it's my one-year stay in our new rental home. Also, we already hosted few makan-makan sessions. The latest was on 3rd syawal, we hosted for raya open house, just a simple menu, soto with bergedil.

And now, after two paragraphs, I was about to drop it. Contemplating to write more. You know, I have a thought if what you write today will make you some kind proud or disgrace yourself, that I couldn't read more. You're not talented in this kind of things, no talent in writing! *freaks*

Today? why must today I also got no idea why,.. Maybe there are lots of things happen in my life that I couldn't share. Still our nation still got shocked with new rule thingy. Just be patient guys, if you want to eat, you have to wait until the foods you ordered are ready to be served. So be patiently rational.

Owh, just remember the purpose of the writing today, I think I can start do coaching for making or build a resume. *procrastinate* It is because I'm helping my husband to update his, but actually I build a new one for him. I've been asking his resume, for applying any job opening. I only hear a cricket sounds later until recently.

I think it's about time, to change, as we are here almost 5 years and the reason to stay here make it more ridiculous expansive! (Yes! I talk about transportation to commute to our hometown, because, nowadays, the prices are freaking damn high!)

My husband has parents who pass their 60s, and my MIL had arthritis that couldn't do more heavy jobs and my mom who stay alone by herself right now.

It is not because we don't want to be here because of my husband's job, but the more years we stayed, the more tougher, the more events we missed, and we just don't want to miss to serve to our parents. Just it. As we took our time far away from them too long.

The losing time when we abroad working on board vessels, it took overall of 10 years, plus 5 years here. By using a call, not really the same thing as you can see them in front of our eyes. We just don't know how many time left for us and just for them. We just don't know.

Might be, I'm a little bit upset because of the society here, might be. I want to see my husband happy, to do a job he wanted to, his own will. but might be also not guarantee a happy life. I am grateful for everything that I received today, blessed and easy life, syukur ya Allah.

I also think that I obliged to make husband happy wherever and whenever he is. To reduce the stress he had. I just know, and I think this is the only thing I can help, produce a good resume for him. to search high and low the opportunities, as long as we can stay closed to them, easy to reach them if ever happen an emergency ( I pray there are none now and in the future).

As a human, I just can plan, but Allah has the great plan for us. I pray hard for all the good things we want to be happens, and it is about time. patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS