Pages

Model My Diet

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Salam dan hai,

I am sure for new resolution for 2015, Diet is one of them, losing some weight or more weight is a must in a to-do list!

Where by years it became so promising using this word as an excuses for having a non-guilty meals, yeahh. The high calories, high carbs where everything is in high risk for our health!

So, today, I want to share with all of you, some apps or website that I accidentally went through Pinterest , which you have target at certain weight to loss with virtual help. Means, there are model simulator for you to monitor your own current shape together with your desire future weight loss.

Model My Diet, I have tried this is perfect to you, as for me yes, hehe. Also, it is not something that you want to see more, and I don't want to see either. haha. For ladies, I am pretty sure this is a sensitive part, so extremely sensitive about weight. Right?

So to keep you in virtue and keep motivating, you have to imagine how you will be in future! No harm and no hard feeling okay?



Model My Diet

This is sample figure that I want to show all of you, not my actual shape okay! haha.. So, you might try this simulator at your own. Sshhh, this is secret between us okay, ladies?

p.s : Losing weight need a faith too, not just courage and determination!


Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS