Pages

Chocolate Fudge Brownies!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Salam dan hai,

Clap! as for this is my 100th post for this blog, hurraayy!

I've been trying a lot of brownies recipes sometimes from chocolate cake recipe has became brownies at the end! That was a several failure episodes when I don't have any knowledge in baking, but I do have a passion for baking some cookies and cakes!

The worst part is, I never get lucky when using everything "CHOCOLATE" products as well as I met a failure at the end! I rarely bake anything that connected to chocolate, either cake or brownies but cookies is exceptional. *grin*

Last time, I saw a few of my friends baked some brownies with successfully. So I asked one of them was my Junior in academy, Hidayah, we just never meet but keep a relationship in cyber world is unique. From her, I got to bake my desire brownies, not just okay you can eat, but a perfect way to bake with high scale of success!

My first trial of this recipe not quite a success as I overly cook it in the oven as prolonged the timer to 5 minutes!

Original recipe credited to Hidayah

Chocolate Fudge Brownies

A
170 gram Cooking Chocolate
90 gram Pure butter
30 gram Cocoa powder

B
2 eggs
1 egg yolk
150 gram Castor sugar

C
100 gram Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder

D
Walnut, cut into chunks

Methods:
1) Double boiled A till everything was melted and dissolved - put aside
2) Mix B mixture in a bowl and then pour A in it - mix well using spatula.
3) Pour all C, stir it well.
4) Then add in D as per liking, this is optional.
5) Pour all mixture in a 9" x 9" square pans that already lines with baking paper.

Bake at preheated oven at 170°C until it cooks.

I'm glad to have and try this recipe as quite a long time been craving the brownies. After my first trial, today I have some courage for baking it. With the some sources of the recipe, I amend a little bit for perfecting to my liking.

I am a person not really into sugar addicted person, just a mild sweet taste is enough. As I am concern about sugar intake.

In addition, I don't use any scales in my kitchen. I practically and learn to use only a mug or a cup and a tablespoon together with a teaspoon. This practice make my life easier and faster too! but not recommended to OCD's person.

So here is my versions, that I agreed on myself together with our lovely tester, my adorable husband! *laugh*







MY Perfect Succesfully Chocolate Fudgy Brownies with Walnut Recipe


A
170 gram Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar
4 tbs Pure butter
1 tbs Cocoa powder

B
2 eggs
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup sugar

C
3/4 cup Plain Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
* I used 3/4 cup Self-raising Flour

D
Walnut, cut into chunks

Methods are same on above, but my oven did well on 20 minutes of cooking. This might be different with your oven.

My junior sister, Hidayah add a note that all this ingredient to mix are only use spatula and aware for not over stir it.

So here it is, my second trial of this recipe has succeed! You can try it out and will not meet any failure, insyaAllah!







p/s : I should include conversion tables from cup to grams used in baking soon, agree?




Good Luck!

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS