Pages

Flipboard : Weddings Inspirations

Friday, October 5, 2012

Salam dan hai,

A year ago, I was nervous. The wedding preps, important, the wedding dress.. Last minute to pick it up.. everything I make it done by my own as a wedding planner.. yes, I am the planner of my own wedding..

ouch.. thanks to my BFF, for being there. Help here and there to accomplish the missions.

It was a stressful day of mine, that I hadn't sleep much. afterall, I was blessed.. Alhamdulillah

p/s : you should visit this website, at this moment, I still love to see the weddings thingy!

Patterned Pretty: A Real Wedding by Gideon Photography http://www.projectwedding.com/blog/2012/10/04/patterned-pretty-a-real-wedding-by-gideon-photography/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS