Pages

Singgahsana Raja Sehari

Saturday, October 29, 2011



Note : Throwback my wedding's memories, so there will be some lacks due to my poor brain's memory. :)

Salam dan hai,

On each wedding's ceremony I attend, I adore the beautiful moment itself, the merrier guests, the happy faces of the bride's family and groom's family too.

It's unexceptional feelings that I recall myself, so beautiful moments to be shed away.

So, today not on today, but had started to few days back, that I commit to revamp the new blog and closing down the old blog, yes, I am the owner of this blog, extra-NO Ordinary of Me. 

What I love about my pelamin, as, it turns as I want it to be, not exactly but, bolehlah.. at that time, I won't care much as I am sooo nervous, and sooo blur, haha..




Anyway, kalau yang sedang mencari butik pengantin tu boleh contact Ida Busana Mempelai on FaceBook {here} . Buat yang nak trend sikit tu, boleh DiY sendiri, costly sikit atau murah tu bergantung pd kreativiti masng-masing, kalau nak jimat, recycle apa yang ada di rumah. Gitulah kekdahnya, kalau nak memahal sangat pun.. pas kahwin nanti nak makan pasir?

Pesanan penaja ni bukan yang berbayar, kritik tu perkara biasa. heehe.. maaf naa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS