Pages

H.S.G

Friday, September 27, 2013

Salam dan hai..

Alhamdulillah. Last appointment dgn dr. Xda pape sgt just review n bg form buat H.S.G.

My experience. This is the first time, and I hope that I wouldn't have to do it again. Huhu. Can't describe how bad it was or extremely in pain. Strongly to have accompany with you when you have to do this procedure.

You may google it about H.S.G. what it about and so on. Generally it is a procedure and x-ray to know and check your fallopian tubes. I didn't know if it has another functions tho.

Alhamdulillah. I went it through well. Not very well or so well. But just well. Sigh. I'm lying if I didn't feel anything. But for your own sake. And to know better your conditions. Please do it.

Sometimes a courage will do for you. InsyAllah.

So my target between next appointment is to lose some weight. At least for an ideal BMI.

Ok. Done for now. Will resume it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS