Pages

Steamed fish

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Salam dan hai,

Pardon. That I am always missing and appear for awhile and missing again! Pfftt.

I have two recipes actually that I owed you guys. I will share one by one for easier as reference, okay?

Today will be "Steamed Fish".

It was my yesterday's dish for lunch. And my husband like it soo much.. success isn't it? Tehee

Bahan/ Ingredients:

1) Fish - yellow tail/snapper or biasa guna siakap isn't it? But mine guna isi ikan
2) 1/2 onion, 4-5 garlics chopped, 1inch ginger, chopped.
3) 1 tbs sesame oil, 1 tbs soy sauce, 2 tbs fish sauce, 1 tbs vegetables oil and 1/2 tsp of white pepper/black pepper.
4) Add on such as celeries, tomatoes, spring onions, carrot and etc as you wanted.
5) 1 tsp of salt and sugar, 1tbs of lemon juice.

How to?

1) Mix all ingredients from no 2, 3 & 5.
2) Pour all ingredients onto the fish. Add no 4 for finishing.
3) Steam the fish when the set is ready. Around 15-20 mins depends on how much fish you put.

Senang kan? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS