Pages

Patience

Monday, July 2, 2018

Salam and hi,

Today is already into 19 of Syawal, what makes Syawal is memorable in every years was the joyous celebration, kindness and our inner strength of humbleness. All by means carry from our deed in Ramadhan. Hope I can continue to lower my bad and gain my goodness side :D

I think most of Malaysian now keep following updates of our new government up to, people start to watch news, read on newspaper that have been neglecting for so long, also the latest updates on social media.

I hope, we as a Malaysian that present today has patience, for what their up to, even it shook you up, please have a step back, think wisely before what you're going to share. I know sometimes, it burns you up, that you want  to share your opinion right away, but, it might be a false news, or not really clearly what is about.

Some of the media is really good by manipulating the title, we as NEW MALAYSIAN please, be patience again, and please do read what is all about, and please be think again, reflects what it will be. The loudness will harm you the next day, if not it will be for years.

**I still can't read again my previous article where I found it sometimes cheeky or sometimes too dumb for my brain to keep on going, most of the time I'll deleted the post!**

We are at the point can share freely out thoughts, but, please do so share at the point you've been think enough to write the comments, as simple as that, at least, you're trying your best not to proof yourself as a brainless.

Most likely I'll delete this post later, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS