Saturday, February 20, 2016

A walk on weekend

Assalamualaikum dan hai,





Not a routine, but try my best to go out. Walking around in the morning where less people and it's still calm in the morning before the heat strikes.

On my way to home here. Walking to acknowledge how our The only Creator made this universe. Masha Allah, it's beautiful.

On every step I'd just couldn't imagine if ever we had this opportunity to appreciate life, nature and rezq. Alhamdulillah. Make me realize how small we are in our path in here and life hereafter. Are we really ready enough to confront what's coming in future?

By those questions in every my footsteps, I pray to Allah that I have a courage to maintain and upgrading our ibadah.

Buang dan hapuskan sifat malas diriku. Amin.

A simple way to make you happy. Appreciate just a little thing happens to you, and Alhamdulillah.

What are your agendas this weekend?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments :

Post a Comment

click me!